This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
ExperienceOne is a new integrated portfolio of cloud-based and on premise offering that brings together marketing, sales and service practices, enabling organizations to create deeper, more valuable customer engagements.
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multi-national technology and consulting corporation. Currently, seven out of the top ten commercial banks, financial services companies and U.S. retailers today use IBM’s world renowned customer engagement solutions.
Using their vast experiences through working with over 8,000 organizations worldwide, IBM's newly released ExperienceOne delivers a set of pre-defined engagement solutions delivered with IBM consulting services.
Craig Hayman, General Manager, Industry Cloud Solutions, IBM, had this to say about the news:
“Smarter Commerce is about helping clients continuously reinvent themselves around the customer experience. IBM ExperienceOne provides a secure and simplified portfolio – including innovation from more than 1,200 partners – to help clients design and deliver more valuable customer engagements. With cloud, on premise and hybrid options, IBM ExperienceOne quickly scales to engage every customer in the moment while protecting their privacy.”
ExperienceOne is delivered with market-leading consulting, agency and system integration services from the IBM Interactive Experience practice, as well as the company’s $100 million investment to open 10 IBM Interactive Experience labs and add 1,000 employees to help clients deepen engagement through data-driven design.
Maximize Sales & Deliver Empowering Experiences
In addition to this news, IBM introduced enhanced software capabilities that support three of the new engagement solution sets:
- Understand Your Customers: At the heart of this solution set is IBM’s newly integrated Digital, Behavioral, Social Media and Predictive Customer analytics offering to help clients identify real-time trends based on internal and external customer data. It features new mobile analytics that can replay individual user sessions on both Android and iOS device apps, enabling marketers and commerce professionals to pinpoint the exact moment when a customer decided to browse, buy or abandon a transaction.
- Maximize Sales, Profit and Loyalty: This solution set helps clients quickly act on insights and maximize customer value using IBM's enhanced omni-channel merchandising capabilities. It enables merchandising professionals to automate price optimization, maintain real-time transparency and competitive pricing across all physical and digital channels to deliver the right offer to the right customer at the right time.
- Deliver Empowering Digital Experiences: As the gateway to each customer touch point, this solution set is supported by enhancements to IBM’s customer digital experience software. Marketing, sales and service professionals now can more easily leverage dynamic customer, pricing and performance analytics by embedding real-time offers into their mobile, social and rich media experiences. The real-time offer engine automates personalization across the customer experience at scale, increasing engagement, satisfaction and sales.
Furthermore, IBM added three new cloud business solutions to give clients more flexibility in how they purchase and deploy IBM ExperienceOne. These solutions combine consulting services, IBM ExperienceOne software and cloud infrastructure powered by SoftLayer, an IBM company. They include:
- Customer Data as a Service: Enables clients to combine disparate customer data from internal and external sources to improve marketing performance and revenue growth.
- Customer Analytics as a Service: Helps organizations quickly identify new customer trends, anticipate future behavior and suggest next best actions to deepen engagement.
- Digital Commerce as a Service: Allows business leaders to deliver exceptional digital experiences and accelerate time to market for a range of customer engagement solutions from order capture through fulfillment.
Find out more about IBM ExperienceOne.