This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
Hotaru CMS has just released version 1.6.4, bringing about a number of core changes.
Hotaru allows users to build social bookmarking and social media websites. With over 4,200 members, they have a decent sized and tightly-knit community residing in the Hotaru forums too.
Version 1.6.4 is the latest in a flurry of updates coming after the release of Hotaru CMS 1.6.0, which went live on September 19th 2014. Here's a look into what's new, since then.
All Hotaru CMS Fixes From version 1.6.0 to 1.6.4
The Hotaru CMS team has been busy in these last few weeks, releasing no less than 4 updates. Here they all are, in order.
- Fixed problems with new install that existed in beta
- Please read ReadMe file for install and upgrade instructions
- Critical Updates for Admin – plugin management
- Icon updates with FA
- Replaced CSRF with new code
- Replaced PEAR Mail with PHP Mailer
- Admin Template updates
- Comments css updated
- CSRF fix for post_images plugin
- hotaru shortlink call for update post imge
- admin styling
- add fields for forum username/pwd in admin settings
- auto check for plugin update stage 1
- A number of admin page fixes
- Plugin version number updates coming direct from Forum Resources to Admin Dashboard now
- Hotaru Version umber update also coming direct from Forum area to Dashboard
And Finally, Version 1.6.4
- Fix for Pages url link for sites not using friendly urls
- A few extra startup plugins included in this package also