GSX Solutions announced that its GSX Monitor & Analyzer resolves significant Microsoft SharePoint risks and issues for IT departments. Agentless, out-of-the-box deployment on a client workstation enables SharePoint administrators to continually monitor services from a user perspective and quickly take corrective action when issues arrive.
Many organizations are experiencing an uncontrolled proliferation of SharePoint sites, leading to frequent outages and inefficient use of IT resources. GSX Monitor leverages GSX’s 15 years of experience in messaging and collaboration to help rein in the potential issues and enhance efficiency by:
- Providing out-of-the-box deployment on a client workstation (no code is installed on the server).
- Displaying service levels from the user’s perspective, to assure not only that servers are running, but also that users have access to their SharePoint data.
- Monitoring through customized background scenarios that probe key SharePoint parameters.
- Consolidating control over the proliferation of SharePoint servers within an organization, highlighting those that need immediate attention, and notifying administrators to take corrective action.
- Enabling administrators to drill-down to the root causes of problems and take effective remedial action.
- Cutting costs through preemptive resolution of emerging issues.
- Monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) to help service providers avoid financial penalties from failure to meet service level agreement (SLA) requirements.
- Delivering current and trending data to help SharePoint administrators make effective use of limited IT budgets and scarce SharePoint administrative talent.
- Providing an integrated view of the entire collaboration environment, including Microsoft Exchange and BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- Integrating with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
“Microsoft SharePoint collaboration and information management has become a mission-critical platform for many organizations. However, its rapid embrace has led to significant risks, that our new release of GSX Monitor & Analyzer effectively resolves,” said Antoine Leboyer, CEO of GSX Solutions. “By continually monitoring system performance from both the user’s and administrator’s perspective, we effectively empower our customers to avoid these pitfalls, reduce their operational costs, and maximize the value of their SharePoint investment.”
GSX Monitor & Analyzer now available for immediate download
A free trial version of GSX Monitor & Analyzer is available at support.gsx.com. For more information on GSX solutions and partner opportunities, please visit gsx.com