Marketing and Advertising is all about results. If you cannot get results you usually change your methods. Market analytics have proved invaluable to targeting your marketing efforts. Yahoo announced a comprehensive solution promising to "provide marketers with the most complete, custom audience solution in the industry."
Genome is designed to bring to market a comprehensive online advertising solution that can benefit the entire advertising industry. Key features of this next generation audience buying solution include:
- Unmatched data set: In order to provide a multi-dimensional view of consumers, Genome provides access to an expansive and diverse data set comprised of Yahoo!'s proprietary data -- including registration, search and behavioral data -- as well as integrated advertiser information, and data from industry-leading partners.
- Premium media footprint: Genome allows marketers to directly access Yahoo!'s guaranteed and non-guaranteed premium inventory, as well as inventory available from the Yahoo!, AOL, and Microsoft partnership announced in November, and comScore Top 1,000 publishers - all in transparent and brand safe environments.
- Actionable insights and analytics suite: From predictive modeling techniques to information design, Genome's analytics helps marketers sort the big data landscape. This portable suite leverages leading campaign and user analytics to anticipate, optimize, and measure audience performance, turning insights into actionable media executions; marketers can carry their strategies across media plans with partners.
- Best-in-class audience technology: This proprietary data valuation technology is designed to work with massive data volumes, real-time marketplaces, and multi-vendor solutions, with increased efficiency to help meet marketers' marketing goals. Genome's core technology is OSM, an innovative and interconnected technology stack that manages diverse data sources to provide an innovative approach to uncovering optimal audiences at scale, resulting from Yahoo!'s acquisition of interclick.
- Privacy: As a recognized leader in developing privacy-enhancing tools for consumers and a member of the NAI and DAA, Yahoo! understands the importance of consumer trust and privacy. Yahoo! provides transparency about our data collection and use practices and extends several tools to empower consumers to manage their experience, such as a global opt-out, Ad Interest Manager for visibility and control over specific interest categories, and we're now among the first in the world to support Do Not Track.
Genome is slated for release around July 2012. For more information visit www.genomeplatform.com