Geeklog 1.5.2 is another maintenance release for the 1.5.x series. The first release candidate is now available for download.
This release fixes issues with the story preview and duplicate story ids, the trackback editor, clickable links in text postings, issues with feed updates, and some other minor problems. We've also thrown in some small improvements, e.g. the image quality when using gdlib to rescale images should now be much better than before. See the list of changes and the included changelog for details.
- Fixed a bug in the story preview where the story content was lost when previewing a story with a duplicate story ID.
- The Trackback editor didn't work since the security token was missing from the editor template.
- Fixed issues with clickable links in plain text postings.
- Fixed various problems with updating feeds, e.g. when changing topic permissions.
Fixes in the bundled Plugins
- Calendar: You couldn't add a new event to your personal calendar.
- Links: Changing a link's ID to one that was already in use overwrote the other link.
- Polls: Changing a poll's ID created a new poll. Also fixed an SQL error when the poll question contained single quotes.
- Static Pages: Saving a static page changed the owner to the user who saved it.
- Improved image quality when using gdlib to rescale uploaded images.
- Theme changes are documented in the theme documentation,
as usual. There are 4 bugfixes (one of which is in the templates for
the Polls plugin) that should be applied to all themes for the 1.5.x