This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
Are you looking for a solid editor to use when developing code for websites? Look no furhter than Codelobster PHP edition. While there are certainly plenty of paid options available in the editor market, this particular one is free of charge and full of functionality.
Codelobster PHP Edition – Features:
- HTML / CSS Inspection – Similar to the way the popular addon, Firebug, works… Codelobster PHP edition will allow you to inspect the contents and elements of pages, directly from within the editor.
- Context Help – Plenty of help is available within the editor and is available in a number of languages. Simply Press F1 to get a detailed description for the current tag, attribute or function to open.
- PHP Debugger – line by line php debugging directly within the editor is supported. This way you can check out each individual line of code for errors. Pretty handy!
- SQL Manager – integrated database querying with SQL is also supported which means you can connect with and add, delete or eidt a structure and records in tables as well as export data. Highlighting and autocomplete for SQL is also supported.
- FTP Support – connect to a remote server and make any necessary changes with built in FTP support.
- Portable – no installation required, simply download and launch and you are on your way.
Need to work with other types of software such as Drupal, Joomla, CakePHP & more? No problem, there are plugins available for:
- CMS: Drupal, Joomla
- PHP frameworks: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Yii
- WordPress blogging engine
- Smarty template engine
You can get more info from the Codelobster website or you can use the direct download link: http://www.codelobster.com/download/CodelobsterPHPEditionSetup.exe