Elgg (news) 1.7.8 contains important security enhancements and bugfixes. All network owners are encouraged to upgrade.
- Properly encoding search queries (Thanks to lord epsylon (of Lorea) for the report!)
- Blogs – Fixed disappearing blog draft issue.
- Groups – Editing a topic from discussion list page works now.
- Search – Group names used in titles.
- InviteFriends – Invitation link no longer shows up when logged out.
- Messages – Denormalized the message calculation for better performance.
- Sorting by time_created in relationship functions supported.
- Metadata and annotation names can now be updated.
- Fixed error with deleting a user with disabled entities.
- Removed unnecessary executable permissions on a number of files. (Thanks to pauloortiz for the report!)
Grab your copy from http://elgg.org/download.php