This is just a quick note to those of you running on Drupal's popular open source CMS. Version 7.15 was just released and updating is recommended. This release deals with bug fixes only and is a recommended upgrade.
A full list of the changes between 7.14 and 7.15 can be found in the Drupal 7.15 release notes but here's a a quick list of the major changes in this release for those who are interested:
- Introduced a ‘user_password_reset_timeout' variable to allow the 24-hour expiration for user password reset links to be adjusted (API addition).
- Fixed database errors due to ambiguous column names that occurred when EntityFieldQuery was used in certain situations.
- Changed the drupal_array_get_nested_value() function to return a reference (API addition).
- Changed the System module's hook_block_info() implementation to assign the “Main page content” and “System help” blocks to appropriate regions by default and prevent error messages on the block administration page (data structure change).
- Fixed regression: Non-node entities couldn't be accessed with EntityFieldQuery.
- Fixed regression: Optional radio buttons with an empty, non-NULL default value led to an illegal choice error when none were selected.
- Reorganized the testing framework to split setUp() into specific sub-methods and fix several regressions in the process.
- Fixed bug which made it impossible to search for strings that have not been translated into a particular language.
- Renamed the “Field” column on the Manage Fields screen to “Field type”, since the former was confusing and inaccurate (UI change).
- Performance improvement: Removed needless call to system_rebuild_module_data() in field_sync_field_status(), greatly speeding up bulk module enable/disable.
- Fixed bug which prevented notifications from being sent when core, module, and theme updates are available.
- Fixed bug which prevented sub-themes from inheriting the default values of theme settings defined by the base theme.
- Fixed bug which prevented the jQuery UI Datepicker from being localized.
- Made Ajax alert dialogs respect error reporting settings.
- Fixed bug which prevented image styles from being deleted on PHP 5.4.
- Fixed bug: Language detection by domain only worked on port 80.
- Fixed regression: The first plural index on a page was not calculated correctly.
- Introduced generic entity language support. Entities may now declare their language property in hook_entity_info(), and modules working with entities may access the language using entity_language() (API change: http://drupal.org/node/1626346).
- Added EntityFieldQuery support for taxonomy bundles.
- Fixed issue where field form structure was incomplete if field_access() returned FALSE. Instead of being incomplete, the form structure now has #access set to FALSE and field form validation is skipped (data structure change: http://drupal.org/node/1663020).
- Fixed data loss issue due to field_has_data() returning inconsistent results. The fix adds an optional DANGEROUS_ACCESS_CHECK_OPT_OUT tag to entity field queries which field storage engines can respond to (API addition: http://drupal.org/node/1597378).
- Fixed notice: Undefined index: default_image in image_field_prepare_view()
- Numerous API documentation improvements.
- Additional automated test coverage.
Grab the release from Drupal.org