This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
Today Coveo announced the launch of Coveo for Sitecore – Advanced Search Edition, the industry’s most powerful application for contextual website search, content federation and personalization.
Forging a new wave of highly personalized content-driven and ecommerce websites, Coveo for Sitecore – Advanced Search Edition provides cutting-edge search, navigation, personalized recommendations, connectivity, and relevance tuning capabilities. Integrated with the underlying structure of the Sitecore WCM platform, Coveo provides capabilities far beyond the search currently available.
The application ensures more relevant information and products are surfaced to the visitor faster, resulting in higher conversion rates, improved self-service, and greater visitor satisfaction.
Ecommerce sites can accelerate sales and build customer loyalty by integrating product catalogs and other relevant information from external systems, thereby empowering visitors to discover, sort, and explore product offerings with ease.
Coveo’s new offering is seamlessly integrated with Sitecore Customer Engagement Platform 7, built exclusively on .Net technologies and fully embedded within Sitecore’s Search Provider framework. Out-of-the-box, marketers configure and manage Coveo Search & Relevance Technology from within familiar Page & Content Editors.
Richard Tessier, Senior Vice President Products, Coveo:
“Search is a key differentiator in high-end websites today and with this latest Coveo for Sitecore release we truly raise the bar on the quality of the search experience. Analysts and leading implementation firms agree that there is no more complete, end-to-end platform for search and relevance than Coveo. And now for the first time, the power of Coveo’s technology is delivered right within the environment and tools familiar to Sitecore system integrators and website administrators.”
Some of the key technical features of the application are:
- Advanced search – Including auto completion & search-as-you-type, phonetic matching and regular expression (regex) search.
- Flexible faceted navigation – Marketers can swiftly build brand-centric user interfaces that provide rich search and product discovery experiences for high-end websites, content publishers and ecommerce locations. Providing a full menu of enterprise-class features and easy-to-configure templates, Coveo for Sitecore allows organizations to deploy search in an optimal manner for their specific business and visitors.
- Contextual relevance – Marketers can easily manage sophisticated ranking and results boosting rules to ensure visitors can easily find content and products relevant to them based upon their unique context.
- Automated content recommendations – Not only can visitors easily search and filter the information or product they are looking for, they can also be automatically shown relevant resources and offerings based upon their unique context. This helps visitors discover new insights and services they might not have found if using only the search functionality native to the Sitecore platform.
- Include content from multiple social, community, catalogs, databases, knowledge base systems and more – An expansive library of secure connectors to external catalogs, databases, knowledge bases, portals, social, communities, CMS, intranets, and more, helps organizations ensure rich and contextually relevant experiences for website visitors, regardless of where the content resides.
- Multi-lingual support – Out-of-the-box support for dozens of languages enables marketers to deliver exceptional search & product navigation experiences across all of the markets and geographies where they do business, without the need for custom coding or management.
- Advanced security – Coveo for Sitecore delivers secure results in near real time with early-binding security to provide more personally relevant content faster; a critical feature for websites with authenticated areas.
- Text analytics – Administrators can configure workflows that create new metadata based on content analysis, rules and context extraction, such as themes, named-entities and regular expressions. This allows the recommendation of content and products based upon the user’s unique context.
- Enterprise-class support – Coveo’s fully productized and integrated search solution with dedicated support, ongoing maintenance and application enhancements, backed by a recognized Gartner “Visionary” leader in the enterprise search space, allows companies to focus on delivering value to customers rather than custom developing and maintaining open-source search solutions for their websites.
Join Coveo on Friday, December 13, 2013 at 12:00 pm ET for a 45-minute demonstration of Coveo for Sitecore – Advanced Search Edition. Attendees will learn how organizations can transform website and ecommerce experiences by leveraging search to deliver contextual, personalized content and products to visitors. Register at: http://pages.coveo.com/Coveo-Sitecore-Transforms-Web-Experiences.html