The folks at Concrete5 have released their latest update. This release is recommended for anyone using 8.3.0, and those who have wanted to update to 8.3 from an earlier version.
This version further fixes problematic updates from earlier versions of concrete5 as far back as 184.108.40.206, updates CKEditor to the latest version, and provides a number of small but important bug fixes.
Here’s a sampling of some of the changes:
- Updated CKEditor rich text editor component to 4.8.0 (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Improvements to coding standards and PHP documentation (thanks mlocati, HamedDarragi)
- Scan the SRC directory within the application for translatable strings (thanks matt9mg)
- Fixed users being able to delete core and active themes (thanks deek87)
- Certain text field database indexes will be preserve across the upgrade process, leading to better performance (thanks mlocati)
- Express Entity attribute type was not installed due to a bug in 8.3.0 and 8.3.1. This is now fixed.
- Improvements to the upgrade process: fixes to missing database tables under certain conditions (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed bug where blocks were not having their output added to the output cache, leading to general slowness, and a slow Dashboard Welcome page.
To see the rest, check out the release notes