This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
The newest upgrade to Sourcefabric’s Campsite, a multilingual content management system for news websites, allows multiple template upload and improves multilingual template set for websites.
“One of our main goals is to offer Campsite to as many local developers as we can. With this issue of Campsite we are opening up to Poland – a country with great developers and we hope to welcome many of them very soon to our community” – says Sava Tatić, Sourcefabric’s managing director.
Campsite 3.4.3 introduces two new features, 10 bug fixes, and 4 improvements. Login problems that have been reported by IE and Opera users have been solved.
Full list of changes:
- Added Polish localization
- Multiple template upload
- Sample site template set is now multilingual and includes support for user comments
- The upgrade process has been redesigned to disallow the automatic start upgrade script after files copy
- Demo data has been updated on the campsite-design site
- Article types in the sample package should have proper display name
- Small fixes to custom sorting in the Universal List
- On upgrade error the displayed message is wrong
- Opera & IE browsers doesn't support the login into admin interface
- Site title, Meta keywords and Meta description doesn't support UTF-8 chars
- On upgrade the system_preferences.php should be deleted
- Very slow article edit page openning for non english version
- Periodically PEAR::DB reports “Mysql connection error” on any hosting
- Fixed administration session timelife
- The installer should check if exec was enabled
Campsite 3.4.3 is available for free download here: http://links.sourcefabric.org/Campsite343