This site uses affiliate links as a means of monetization.
Bitrix has announced the release of Bitrix Intranet Version 11.0 (www.bitrixsoft.com/intranet/). This new product version includes such important enhancements as: extended CRM and Time Management, complete Task Management tools, Report Wizard, Activity Stream, comprehensive set of tools for Meetings, mobile version of the Intranet, and over 80 other additions, and improvements made throughout the product.
- The new Activity Stream displays all changes and updates on tasks, work reports, blogs, documents, photo galleries according to user access rights.
- The “Like” button – messages, documents, and other items can be ‘liked' in the intranet. More heavily ‘liked' material can be found more easily, and is placed higher in search results.
- Tasks and Project Management tools are now equipped with Gantt Chart view, integrated with Reports and Time Management tools, and are also available in the Extranet workgroups.
- The new Report Wizard allows creating daily, weekly or monthly reports which can be further analyzed and evaluated by supervisors and department chiefs.
- The fully revised CRM is a huge step forward, with integrated tasks, business processes, calendars, bulk email, and super-flexible access settings.
- Meetings & Briefings is a start-to-finish tool for scheduling meetings, distributing the agenda, approving the minutes, carrying over topics to the next meeting, and follow-up on decisions.
- The mobile version is built in HTML5 and supports Android, iOS, WindowsPhone7. The Activity Stream, employee directory, microblog, documents and tasks are quickly accessible via the mobile intranet.
- Document Library module now has more flexible access rights for files and folders, the “Like” button, and a Mozilla Firefox plugin for direct document editing.
- Back-end Dashboard with multiple Desktops – the Control Panel in the product's back end now has personalized desktops where chosen gadgets can be arranged as needed.
How to upgrade to version 11.0?
Current Bitrix Intranet owners with active subscription for technical support can upgrade to Version 11.0 at no charge using the SiteUpdate feature in the product. The new version is available for download as a free 30-day trial version (www.bitrixsoft.com/download/intranet.php), or can be tested online using the instant 3-hour demo (www.bitrixsoft.com/products/intranet/demo.php).