Bitrix, Inc.(http://www.bitrixsoft.com), a technology trendsetter in business communications solutions announces the release of Bitrix Intranet 10.0, a genuine turning-point in the product’s history. The product’s new overarching concept is to unite the energies of each employee to boost efficiency at all levels. With Version 10.0, the product reinvents itself with advanced task and time management, a CRM system, Live Feed ticker, microblogs, integration with Microsoft, Google and Apple products, Mobile apps and multi department intranet support.
New technologies and tools incorporated into Bitrix Intranet 10.0 contain:
• Task management 2.0– enhanced tools for tasks and projects with efficiency reports for each employee, departments, and the company on the whole.
• Time management 2.0– features for handling clock in/out, total work time, breaks, absences, cross-platform calendaring,meeting and event planning.
• CRM (Customer Relationship Management) – manages leads, accounts, and other relationships.
• LiveFeed– unified feed for updates from all sections of the intranet, keeping everyone informed of the latest developments.
• Microblog– internal feature informs colleagues about news, ideas, or facts instantly.
• Document management – new interface, version saving, recycle bin, more network drive options, and detail pages for each document.
• Department intranets– individual departments can now have separate, customized, and integrated versions of the intranet.
• Mobile apps – BitrixMobile technology allows convenient work with the intranet via mobile devices and development of customized apps.
• Integration with Microsoft products– connectors to MS Exchange Server 2007/2010 and MS SharePoint, integration with MS Exchange Web Mail, improved integration with Active Directory and with MS Office.
• Integration with Google products– Google calendars can be shared and synchronized in the intranet with access and modification via Android devices.
• Integration with Apple products– calendar sharing with Mac OS X, iPad, and iPhone including two-way data sharing as well as exporting of contacts from the intranet.
• Web Cluster– the portal can be distributed among multiple servers for greatly enhanced performance, scalability, and reliability.
• New edition:BizPace Enterprise, for organizations with a distributed network of offices and branches.