Web Content Management vendor, Bitrix has reported rapid growth in 2010 with a number of key accomplishents. Some of their highlights from 2010 include:
- Gross licensing figures grew 42% over the previous year. But the important finding is that Bitrix Site Manager experienced growth of 28%, while Bitrix Intranet figures were up 63%, clearly demonstrating the increasing pace in the social collaboration market development.
- The registered number of Bitrix product installations has passed 50,000, while Bitrix Site Manager was rated the world’s #3 most popular CMS by W3Techs.
- The key customer wins include Condé Nast, Rosno Insurance, AXA Insurance, Vienna Insurance Group, Russian Parliament, Brown&Brown, Campbells, and the Sochi 2014 Olympic Games.
- The Bitrix partner network expanded to a total of nearly 6,000 certified partners worldwide being the largest network in the CMS market. The company introduced a number of channel initiatives to support partner development including the Leads Forwarding Program and the Marketing Cooperative Program.
- Bitrix introduced six major releases of its flagship products and sixteen industry solutions.
- Bitrix Site Manager and Bitrix Intranet have undergone a number of important improvements that address end-users’ and web developers’ core needs. Among them are new usability concept, Amber Ergonomics, turnkey website templates, records management, advanced e-learning, and integrated video conferencing.
- The Bitrix platform has confirmed its industry-leading performance indicator by introducing TrafficJuggler™ technology which manages up to 19 million requests per day on hardware typical of the SMB segment, as confirmed by independent testing. This number represents 430% growth in performance in comparison to 2007.
- The number of company employees grew 22%, bringing the total staff to 92.
“The company performed extremely well in 2010 and we attribute this growth to continuous product innovation, a lucrative partner program and qualified technical support. All these components work together to present the end user with a measurable business value”, said Dmitry Valyanov, President of Bitrix, Inc.
Learn more at http://www.bitrixsoft.com