The Asbru Web Content Management system v7.3.2 for .NET, PHP and JSP/Java has been released. This version adds: Fixed remote HTTP response header status code (.NET).
- Added blank links before and after Browse & Edit mode boxes for links.
- Added Content Presentation "default" template for other templates (for two-level templates).
- Added support for custom meta information attributes starting with "http-equiv " (as well as "http-equiv-").
- Added exclude from "Searchable" and "Breadcrumbs and Menus" options for Media Library content items.
- Improved handling of simple text content linebreaks.
- Improved handling of input fields for iPhone and iPad.
- Improved download of old database/website backup files.
- Improved handling of content modifications through /webadmin/api/ scripts.
- Fixed database configuration problem (PHP).
- Fixed product groups and types length database initialization problem (Microsoft SQL Server) (MySQL).
- Various other improvements.
More info: Asbru Web Content Management v7.3.2 released