Adobe Systems Incorporated announces the availability of Adobe® CQ Cloud Manager, a Software-as-a-Service application that provides enterprises the ability to easily and quickly launch marketing initiatives in the cloud. With CQ Cloud Manager, part of the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite, digital marketers have access to an integrated set of cloud-hosted Web Experience Management (WEM) services to create, manage, measure and optimize personalized experiences on websites, mobile devices and social media.
With Adobe CQ Cloud Manager, enterprises can:
Quickly launch marketing campaigns and e-commerce sites
- Set up Web, mobile and social initiatives immediately on leading cloud infrastructures
- Ensure optimal performance during unexpected peaks in customer demand to avoid lost opportunities
Fully control a complete digital marketing solution
- Customize and extend Adobe CQ on a dedicated cloud environment to ensure security and optimal performance
- Measure and optimize marketing initiatives through deep integration with other products in the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite, including Scene7®, Search&Promote, SiteCatalyst® and Test&Target™
- Leverage additional capabilities created by a rich partner ecosystem via PackageShare, the Adobe CQ app marketplace
Reduce costs and manage operational expenses
- Use and pay for only needed cloud-based resources, instead of purchasing costly infrastructure
- Monitor Adobe CQ and cloud infrastructure through real-time metering capabilities
With the new cloud offerings for WEM, marketers can, for example, independently create customized, hosted landing pages and microsites on a moment’s notice in order to capture leads and drive revenue as part of time-sensitive campaigns. Additionally, Adobe CQ Cloud Manager, combined with Adobe CQ eCommerce (see separate release), can enable organizations to speed the creation and launch of branded, personalized e-commerce sites in the cloud, and continuously scale to match demand across Web, mobile and social touch points.
Quotes Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe
“The pressure on marketers to deliver more with fewer resources has never been greater, and CMOs expect agility when timely opportunities to drive demand present themselves. The ability to personalize and optimize branded experiences is key, but to beat the competition and succeed it needs to be matched with the flexibility to launch and scale immediately. Adobe CQ Cloud Manager and CQ Cloud marry these two requirements and deliver our customers the ability to go live with campaigns as quickly as they can innovate.”
Visit http://www.adobe.com/ for more information.