FlashMoto.com, one of the leading Flash Content Management System providers, released a new version of FlashMoto CMS: now a New Stable Version 1.2 is available.FlashMoto.com presented a New Stable Version 1.2 of its powerful Flash content management system – a powerful platform that allows a Flash developer to manage and the end-user to edit the Flash website without any additional software installing. Both the developers and end-users will really appreciate the new features of the System that have been implemented into the New Version 1.2.
In addition to the features available in the version 1.1, the new version 1.2 of FlashMoto CMS now includes the following:
• Control Panel Rebranding
• Under Construction Mode
• Website Favicon
• Preload Assets
• Disable website sounds effect
• Preview in the same window
• A new sitemap for SEO
• Rich Content module with external source
• Control Panel Interface updates and optimization
• Improved Media Player, Media Loader and loaders with new resize options
• Objects Effects
• Modules Data Provides Management
• Pages, Pop-ups, Website Properties improvements,
and other new features.
FlashMoto CMS is available in two versions: as a standalone version or with a Flash template. FlashMoto provides a collection of interactive Flash CMS templates that meets the main FlashMoto control panel requirements and can be a perfect solution for Flash websites powered by Flash CMS.