1010data, Inc., the only provider of an integrated cloud platform that combines self-service data management and analytics at scale with ready-to-use data, today announced the release of Version 11 of its 1010data Insights Platform. The platform’s new version features redesigned interfaces and tools that streamline data loading, analytics, visualization, and the scheduling and distribution of analysis – enabling users to attain new insights faster and more effortlessly than ever before. Key highlights of the 1010data Insights Platform Version 11 include the ability to:
- Easily perform ad hoc data uploads with an all new drag-and-drop, wizard-like interface
- Build calculations with an intuitive expression editor that steps the user through the completion of each argument
- Take advantage of new data operations such as selecting data by pasting values from Excel and duplicating rows with select and expand
- Switch between different data views with a single click, including grid, single row, macro language, visualization, and split screen
- Allow select users to easily schedule and manage queries across the team or organization
“Having not just the most but the best information and easy-to-use tools to turn it quickly into competitive advantage is now a prerequisite for success,” said Sandy Steier, CEO of 1010data. “Version 11 of the 1010data Insights Platform provides decision-makers and their support staff with the ability to be both fastest and best in the market.”
1010data Insights Platform Version 11 is available now.
Gaining actionable insight requires the best analytical tools and access to all relevant data. 1010data is a complete solution that provides both. Ours is the only out-of-the-box, self-service, cross-enterprise insights platform. More than 850 of the world’s largest companies trust 1010data to manage, share and analyze over 34 trillion rows of data because of our proven ability to deliver results more quickly, easily and accurately than any other solution. Please visit www.1010data.com for more information.