Bitrix, Inc., a technology trendsetter in business communications solutions, announces the release of Bitrix Site Manager 10.0, a version that includes 10 new weapons in the web and mobile-development arsenal, significant changes in the licensing policies of the product and a brand new module for senior editions.
Ten new technologies and tools are incorporated into Version 10.0 including:
- BitrixMobile: for development of mobile sites and apps with support of iOS, Android and BlackBerry OS on the basis of HTML5
- A ready-made mobile internet shop, created with BitrixMobile technology and an application for one-time passwords (OTP)
- Web clusters, a complex solution for scalability and reliability of an entire web project (database, search module, etc.), can be applied in high availability (HA) or high performance (HP) configurations
- Integration with social networks including Facebook, Twitter and Google
- Sticky web-it notes for simplifying collaborative work in web project creation and content management
- Instant search with query suggestion
- Support of SKU in the e-commerce module
- Rating and influence systems in the social networking module
- A ready-made InfoPortal for municipalities and media outlets
- A “Live session” feature, providing a more convenient experience to the daily user
“BitrixMobile and web clusters are the two key technologies in this release. BitrixMobile opens the way for web studios into the market of mobile application, demand for which is growing all the time. Our biggest clients, whose online business is measured in tens of millions of dollars, greatly value the appearance of web clustering technology for solving the critical issues of continuity, scalability and performance,” – emphasized Dmitry Valyanov, President of Bitrix, Inc.
Bitrix Site Manager users with current subscriptions to updates and technical support can implement the appropriate changes in their products using the SiteUpdate feature in the Control Panel.
Bitrix Site Manager Homepage: http://www.bitrixsoft.com/products/cms/