We’re looking for someone to cover Lullabot’s annual Do it with Drupal conference from October 12-14th this year. It will be held in New York. If you are interested in attending free of charge and are willing to cover the event for us (taking and sending us a few pictures of the event and writing a couple of update posts), contact Mike and let him know. We’re looking for 1-2 people so first come, first serve!
Some of the topics of this event include:
- Case studies of some of the largest Drupal deployments in existence
- Drupal and the mobile web
- Building high-performance Drupal sites
- Fantasy sites – popular websites rebuilt in Drupal – we’ll show you how they were built
- Drupal basics
- Basic and advanced Views – Learn the latest techniques to list and arrange your content
- Mobile app development with Drupal
- Drupal on TV – how Drupal can drive IPTV sites and deliver through Internet-enabled devices
- Managing Successful Drupal Projects – How do you get large-scale Drupal projects built and delivered on-time and within the budget.
- Hiring Drupal Talent
- Building a successful Drupal community site
More info: http://2011.doitwithdrupal.com
If you are interested, contact Mike