GOSS iCM Web Content Management solution has been given approved supplier status following selection for the G-Cloud list of software suppliers in partnership with Bramble.cc.
Suppliers on the G-Cloud list, known as the ‘CloudStore’, are approved by the government to offer a range of ‘cloud-based’ software, infrastructure, platform and consultancy services. The store allows Government departments to buy leading technology more quickly and cost efficiently.
As a leading supplier of web content management and mobile web solutions to over 50 local and central government departments, GOSS Interactive has been listed on the CloudStore under 5 categories to supply GOSS iCM (intelligent Content Management), Search, Geographical Search, LiveChat and Service Analytics. GOSS iCM is a fully featured and trusted Web solution used to manage complex content for large organisations whilst keeping their web and mobile content agile and engaging. In buying GOSS iCM via the cloud, Government departments will benefit from the flexible, agile and extensive experience GOSS have in the market delivering secure hosted services and support.
According to the HM Government CloudStore website - The CloudStore is part of the G-Cloud programme which aims to transform the way that Government uses information and communications technology. What is even better news is that every product and service in the CloudStore is offered using the G-Cloud framework - and that means buyers:
- don’t need to go through time and expense by issuing OJEUs (http://www.ojec.com/)
- have the assurance that every product and service in the catalogue has been accredited to Government standards.
- will always use suppliers that are approved by Government as being agile, efficient and offering value for money.
- can find low cost and high quality solutions simply.
Cabinet Office minister Francis Maude said: “The launch of CloudStore is an important milestone in the government’s ICT strategy to deliver savings and an IT system fit for the 21st century. Simply stated, purchasing services from CloudStore will be quicker, easier, cheaper and more transparent for the public sector and suppliers alike.”
Maude went on to say “Using cloud solutions that have already been secured and accredited will almost always be less expensive, and we will only pay for what we use.”
Kathryn David, Applications Team Leader, Bury Metropolitan Borough Council comments “We selected GOSS as they had significant experience in delivering excellent Local Authority websites and were the preferred supplier at the end of an extensive procurement process. The software is functionally rich and the technical and system knowledge of the GOSS demonstrators was second to none and very impressive. They achieved the highest marks and had by far the lowest costs.”
Rob McCarthy, CEO, GOSS Interactive stated “Having delivered comprehensive web solutions to an extensive list of Government departments for over 10 years, we are ideally placed to understand their requirements and deliver tailored solutions that offer real value for money. The new G-Cloud framework will offer departments a simple way to take advantage of the GOSS iCM web content management and mobile web solutions, with the reassurance that they are Government secured and approved. Additionally, being listed on the HM Government CloudStore means that we do not need to go through expensive processes and so reduces our cost of business and allows us to pass on these savings to our government customers.”
Included in the CloudStore offerings supplied by GOSS are:
- GOSS iCM (intelligent Content Management) - software to manage website content and customer experience management.
- Search – software to provide advanced enterprise wide search.
- Geographical Search – location based search services as used in “find my nearest” type implementations.
- LiveChat – efficiency saving contact technology to allow web users to “chat” online with contact centre agents.
- Service Analytics – Advanced insight into service use and where efficiency savings can be made with channel shift to digital platforms.
GOSS clients include Central Government departments such as the Met Office, as well as Police Forces, NHS Trusts and over 50 Local Authorities.