EndPlay, Inc. announced the release of its next generation cloud-based Content Management, Engagement and Monetization Platform. The new end-to-end platform is both powerful and scalable, enabling multichannel content delivery and rich media management, which allows companies to engage consumers and drive real revenue across a growing ecosystem of screens and devices.
The latest release of the EndPlay Platform pioneers a new space of content creation and management. Its intuitive interface provides users with a more efficient publishing process, empowering users to create and publish rich media content from nearly any connection–be it the Web, mobile or connected devices, including native support for iOS and Android. The Platform supports dynamic organizational structures and complex business processes with complete configuration, an intuitive user interface, roles management, full visibility into social activities, and real-time collaboration across multiple users or locales.
“Today’s legacy systems struggle to deliver and optimize content to tablets and smart devices in a functional format that the audience expects,” said Dr. Christos M. Cotsakos, Founding Chairman, CEO and President of EndPlay. “When companies fail to meet these expectations, their audiences disengage and go elsewhere. The latest release of the EndPlay Platform addresses these and other key issues, and sets a new business standard by helping companies create and manage content to maintain, grow and monetize their relationship with their audiences across any channel.”
Key features of the next generation EndPlay Platform include:
- Dynamic access and control of the site’s look and feel, layouts and content through a client-side Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Mobile publishing application, which lets users create and publish rich media content from any connected iOS or Android device
- A fully integrated video system built natively into the Platform, with full clip creation capabilities, as well as support for live video streaming to any connected device (available as an add-on or through one of EndPlay’s packaged solutions)
Customizable dashboards with insights to analytics, activity feeds and content management modules to control specific business needs and increase efficiency and user engagement.
"We continue to rely on the EndPlay Platform to power our digital media strategy across Web and mobile channels, letting users access our content wherever and whenever they want to," said Robb Richter, Senior Vice President, New Media for LIN Media, an EndPlay client since 2008. “We are excited about leveraging EndPlay's new product release to help us further increase efficiency and audience engagement.”
EndPlay is releasing a three-tiered product strategy designed to support the needs of companies of any size. EndPlay Plus™, the initial tier of the next generation EndPlay Platform, is available today, with the EndPlay Pro™ and EndPlay Enterprise™ tiers becoming available later this year. Unique to the content management space, EndPlay’s three-tiered product strategy is designed to support the needs of companies at all stages of growth, whether a single blogger, an online retailer, or a global consumer package goods (CPG) or media company.
As part of its new Platform offering, EndPlay is also making available packaged solutions for industry verticals:
- The EndPlay Media Suite™ features individual packages for Broadcasters, Online Publishers, and Media Conglomerates
- The EndPlay Commerce Suite™ includes solutions that address the needs of CPG Brands and Retailers
- Packages were built to cater to the demands of each business segment, with targeted features that help propel their content strategy and achieve their business goals
The next generation EndPlay Platform is further customizable through extended add-ons, currently available for video live streaming and live capture, custom search, analytics and ad server integration, international commerce, and online transaction support, among other options.
Mike Johnston Author
Mike is the Editor-in-Chief and Founder of CMS Critic, he is an entrepreneur, marketer, movie lover and tech geek.