A new version of CMS Made Simple (CMSMS) has been released. This new release, 1.11.2, is a bugfix release that smooths out some of the issues introduced with 1.11.
Some of the bug fixes for this release include:
- Lost password functionality wrt OneEleven admin/login theme.
- Content Editing when in Site Down Mode.
- Additional Editors lost when editing Global Content Blocks.
- Locale case sensitifity fixes.
- Minor FileManager fixes.
- Fix problem with news detail links wrt expired articles.
Grab your copy from their website today @ CMSMadeSimple.org
Tags: cmsmadesimple 4
Mike Johnston Author
Mike is the Editor-in-Chief and Founder of CMS Critic. He started CMS Critic in 2008 when he noticed there were no sites offering reviews of the various products in the industry. He has since grown the site to become the #1 resource on the web for CMS reviews and knowledge. He attends most CMS & related technology conferences and speaks regularly. You can contact him here or follow him on Google Plus.