The following is a list of the Best Website Builders which we have put together to help those in search of the right product to build their website. The website builders listed here are well established, are actively developed and have proven themselves as some of the best website builders in the industry.
Clicking on each of the best website builders, will take you to a page where you can learn a bit more about the particular website builders and view a demonstration video (if available).
If you are aware of a particular website builder that you think should be added to this list, please contact us and we will consider adding it to the list.
- Squarespace - (trial & paid)
- A very powerful website builder and winner of the “Best Website Builder” for 2012 in our Critic’s Choice Awards. Ideal uses are portfolio sites, artists, designers and bloggers.
- Edicy – (free & paid)
- A solid website builder that specializes in building multilingual websites with a focus on small business and not for profits.
- Gutensite – (free & paid)
- A website builder with a good interface and solid support. Used frequently for church sites, small businesses and portfolio websites.
- IM-Creator – (free & paid)
- A popular website builder that offers a simple to use interface that is ideal for fashion designers, photographers, musicians and artists.
- Jimdo – (free & paid)
- A website builder with integrated eCommerce features heavily used for art, fashion, music and portfolio style websites.
- Light CMS – (paid)
- A popular website builder amongst developers and designers due to it’s integrated eCommerce and white labeling capabilities.
- Webstarts.com – (free & paid)
- One of the oldest website builders around with a strong presence and integrated eCommerce capabilities. A good choice for small business and artisan type websites.
- Weebly – (free & paid)
- One of the most popular website builders out there with a very large client base and a strong platform based on ease of use. Used frequently for small business websites.
- Wix – (free & paid)
- Perhaps the second largest website builder out there, Wix offers an easy to use interface and is used largely for portfolio, art and small business websites.
- Yola – (paid)
- A popular website builder with a heavy focus on small business websites. Used frequently for restaurants, health and fitness and similar small businesses.
Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below as to which are your favorites.