Adobe introduced Adobe Social today, a new product within the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite. Adobe Social combines social publishing and engagement with monitoring, social ad buying and analytics that can help marketers attribute social activities with results for their businesses. Adobe Social builds on the social media management technology Adobe acquired earlier this year as part of the Context Optional/Efficient Frontier acquisition, as well as the social media monitoring and analytics of Adobe SocialAnalytics. The product will expand this year with added social marketing features as well as integrations with other products within the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite.
With Adobe Social, digital marketers can now carry out the following with a single product:
- Streamline and centralize publishing across social platforms
- Automate targeting and personalization of content and experiences in social applications and across social platforms
- Seamlessly integrate Sponsored Story ad creation within the publishing workflow to maximize the reach of important content and campaigns
- Monitor and moderate conversations both within your communities and anywhere it happens on the social web
- Import analytics data from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, blogs and other social platforms into Adobe Social and tie social activities to business results
- Identify and engage key influencers to drive positive conversations about your brand
- Monitor the sentiment of conversations and receive alerts on relevant trends
- Easily create and deploy social apps, such as contests or forms, without the need for design or development resources
- Directly measure across the customer journey how social media interactions and engagement drive purchase behavior
Social Ad Campaign Optimization
The capabilities of Adobe Social are complemented by technology acquired from Efficient Frontier, which brings social ad buying and social campaign optimization to the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite. This technology provides multi-channel campaign management and optimization across the leading digital ad marketplaces. In addition to search, display and Facebook support, the former Efficient Frontier technology now supports campaign management and optimization capabilities for LinkedIn Ads.
Brad Rencher, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Adobe’s Digital Marketing business states:
“The sheer scale of word-of-mouth that can be accomplished on social media can become a powerful boost or tragic descent for any company and is best-managed if a company’s social marketers are in lock-step. Adobe Social brings to social marketing the control and accountability expected across other digital channels. The ultimate aim is to help social media as a marketing channel mature and prove its worth alongside other digital marketing investments.”
Adobe Social, a new offering within the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite, will be available in the latter half of 2012.